viernes, 11 de noviembre de 2011

Melodías Pizarras Terráqueas Vol 114

1.- “Bryant’s Boogie”. Jimmy Bryant with Cliffie Stone’s Band. (USA)
2.– “I Got Stung”. Elvis Presley. (USA) 
3.- “Foggy Mountain Top”. The Davis Sisters. (USA)
4.- “Pick that Bass”. New Dixie Demons. (USA)
5.- “Raise The Roof in Georgia”. The Prairie Ramblers. (USA)
6.- “Angelique-O”. Lou Monte con Joe Reisman’s. (USA) 
7.- “Rhapsody In Blue”. Larry Adler. (USA)
8.- “Lei Lani”. Norman Clark and his South Sea Islanders. (Hawai)
9.- “O Ken-Karangae”. Stan Wilson. (USA)
10.- “Gimme De Rum”. Inno Centay and The Afro-Caribeans. (Trinidad)
11.- “Don’t Come Crying in My Beer”. The Sunshine Boys. (USA)
12.- “Please don’t talk about me when I’m gone”. Ross Rhythm Rascals. (USA)
13.- “Baby Ntsoare”. Manhattan Brothers. (Sudáfrica)
14.- “Tip-Toe thrue The Tulips with me”. Fred Rich. (USA)

Descargar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario