martes, 24 de enero de 2017

Melodías Pizarras Vol 495


1.- “Congo Mombo”. Muvva (Guitar) Hubbard and his Stompers
2.- “Mardi Gras In New Orleans”. Fats Domino
3.- “My Baby Left Me”. Arthur “Big Boy” Crudup
4.- “I Want My Fannie Brown”.Wynonie Harris
5.- “Boogie Chillen”. John Lee Hooker
6.- “Gang Busters”.The Cats & the Fiddle
7.- “110th Street and 5th Avenue”. Noro Morales
8.- “Batiri RCA”. Beny Moré con Pérez Prado
9.- “Tilín, Tilán, la Basura”. Trío Matamoros y su Conjunto
10.- “In The Morning”. The Growler and The Lion
11.- “Al Oscuro”. Sandino Ellis
12.- “Johnson City Rag”. Roan County Ramblers
13.- "Boogie Woogie”. Johnny Barfield
14.- “(I wish I Could Shimmy) Like My Sister Kate”. Cliff Bruner’s Texas Wanderers
15.- “Hold'Er Ebner”. Hoosier Hot Shots
16.- “Singin' In The Rain”. Frank Ferera's Hawaiian Trio

Descargar 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario