domingo, 17 de junio de 2012

Melodías Pizarras Teráqueas Vol 146

1.- “Stephen Foster Medley nº2”. The Banjo Kings. (USA)
2.– “I want you to be my baby”. Lillian Briggs. (USA)
3.– “Cool Love”. Wanda Jackson. (USA)
4.- “Memphis Blues”. Fletcher Henderson. (USA)
5.- “It’s gettin’ kinda chilly”. Slim and Slam. (USA)
6.- “The woman I love”. Tampa Red. (USA)
7.- “Gandiwa”. African Dance Band of The Cold Storage. (Rhodesia)
8.- “Ugly Woman”. The Lion con Federico’s Calypso Band. (Trinidad)
9.- “The Tennis Calypso ‘Little Mo’”. Georgie Browne. (Trinidad)
10.- “I Told my Pillow” (Vivian Brown). Hillbilly Jewells. (USA)
11.- “Tall Lean Gal from New Orleans”. Jody Levins and his Boys. (USA)
12.- “If you don’t like my peaches”. Shelton Brothers. (USA)
13.- "New Waikiki Beach". Jenks ‘Tex’ Carman. (USA)
14.- "Kaneohe". Harry Owens and his Royal Hawaiian Hotel Orchestra. (Hawai)


Descargar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario