lunes, 18 de junio de 2012

Melodías Pizarras Terráqueas Vol 147

1.- “Hawaiian Cowboy”. Andrew Bright con Al Kealoha Perry. (Hawai)
2.– “Wiggle Worm Wiggle”. Jim Eanes y The Shenandoah Valley Boys. (USA)
3.– “He’s gone”. Gene Krupa y su Orquesta. (USA)
4.- “Lilly Mae”. Smiley Lewis. (USA)
5.- “I Believe in you”. The Tune Wranglers. (USA)
6.- “I’m saving Saturday night for you”. Shelton Brothers. (USA)
7.- “I’ll see you in my dreams”. Merle Travis. (USA)
8.- “Ugly Woman”. Duke of Iron with Ensemble. (Trinidad)
9.- “Mary Ann”. The Lion con Frederico’s Calypso Band. (Trinidad)
10.- “Bring Back my blue-eyed boy to me”. The Carter Family. (USA)
11.- “Sunny Tennesse”. Jenks ‘Tex’ Carman. (USA)
12.- “Lady, be good”. Artie Shaw and his Orchestra. (USA)
13.- "Bimbo"  Eddie Dean’s Golden Cowboys. (USA)
14.- "Pore Ol’ Koo-Liger". Homer & Jethro. (USA)


Descargar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario